Training – On the training module trainees will get training on Web Designing and Development of Web Application using MVC Framework of PHP and My-SQL Database.
Live Projects – After the training period the trainees will get a chance to work on a live project of Anaxo Tech.
After successful completion of the training Experience letter as an “INTERN” is issued by Anaxo Tech. Total Industrial Exposure will be provided with Our Team Holders & Software Developers from Clients Analysis phase practically, Designing, Development, Testing to the maintenance. After this training Anaxo Tech will also give trainees a 100% placement assistance.
COURSE SYLLABUS :
– A brief introduction about HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language), a language used to create webpages. Some introductive presentations.
- Basic HTML elements
– The main HTML elements, HEAD, TITLE, BODY, the general structure of a HTML document.
- Building and editing HTML webpage
– A lesson about how to build and edit a HTML webpage, using just a simple text editor.
- HTML Headings and Comments
– What HTML Headings are, how to add headings, h1, h2, … h6, and comments into an HTML document.
- Paragraphs, Line break, Horizontal rule
– HTML course, create Paragraphs, add Line break and Horizontal rule.
- HTML Text Formatting
– Text Formatting – how to use FONT tag, its attributes: size, color; and other formatting tags to display text in various format: bold, italic, underline, strike, … etc.
- HTML Lists (UL, OL, LI, DL)
– How to create unordered, ordered, and definition lists in a web page, <ul>, <ol>, <li>, <dl> tags.
- Adding images
– Adding images in a web page, attributes of the IMG tag, src, width, height, and others.
- Hyperlinks – Links
– Adding Hyperlinks in HTML document, create Links in a Web page, <a> tag.
- Image Map
– Image Maps in HTML document, creating multiple areas and links in a single image-map. <map> and <area> tags.
- HTML Tables
– Working with Tables. Table elements and structure, rows, cols, thead, tbody, caption, and attributes (width, height, border, align, colspan, rowspan, …).
- Forms and Input
– How to create Forms, input fields, buttons, select list, checkboxes, textarea, and other form elements.
- New Form elements and attributes in HTML5
– New Form input types and attributes added in HTML5, date-pickers, number, range, email, url, search, color, datalist and other new elements.
- CSS – Cascading Style Sheets in HTML
– Applying formatting using CSS – Cascading Style Sheets. Creating style rules in internal and external style sheet.
- DIV and SPAN
– About DIV and SPAN HTML tags. How to use and work with DIV, SPAN and CSS styles.
- Using Frames
– Working with frames in HTML, using FRAME, FRAMESET and IFRAME.
- HTML Meta tags for search engines
– Meta tags used for page indexing optimization in search engines, content, description, keywords, author, alternate. Meta redirect.
- HTML object and param
– How to embed media content (such as an image, Java applet, movie, audio, SWF Flash, PDF files, or even another HTML file) on a web page. Adding Param properties to <object>…</object>.
- XHTML vs HTML
– Differences between XHTML and HTML, XHTML syntax rules.
- Colors – Codes and Names
– Colors in the web page, their hexadecimal and RGB Codes, combinations of red, green, blue, color Names.
- HTML Symbol Entities
– Symbol Entities supported by HTML, mathematical symbols, Latin characters, Greek letters, other entities.
- Writing CSS code
– Writing CSS code, Cascading Style Sheets. Learn about CSS rules, Selectors, Properties and Values.
- Creating style sheets
– Creating style sheets in the HTML document and external css file, import style sheets, adds comments.
- Configuring Fonts
– Configuring Fonts, setting font type, size and font style, setting multiple values in a property.
- Configuring Text
– Configuring text, setting text properties, line and word spacing, letter spacing, text decoration, align, white space, shadow.
– Setting Backgrounds to HTML elements, background image, background properties: color, position.
- CSS Box Model
– CSS course – Box Model, content-box properties: margin, width, height, padding, Min and Max dimensions, overflow.
- CSS Border
– Draw different line styles around elements with CSS border properties, sets border-color, border-style, border-width. Shorten the stylesheet code with border shorthand.
- CSS Outline
– Make the HTML element “stand out” with CSS outline properties, sets outline-color, outline-style, outline-width, outline shorthand.
- Display and Visibility
– Learn how to Display a HTML element: inline, block, or to hide its Visibility in the web page.
– Use the CSS position property to set the position of HTML elements in the web page, fixed, absolute, relative, z-index.
- CSS Float and Clear
– How to use the CSS float property to push the elements horizontally to the left or right. Use “clear” to stop the wrapping effect of the float.
– How to use pseudo-classes to add special effects to some elements of the same selector or class. Various examples with pseudo-classes applied to selectors, classes and form fields.
- CSS Pseudo-elements
– Pseudo-elements (after, before, first-letter, first-line) to style certain aspects or parts of an element without introducing new markup or tags in the HTML document.
- Cursor property – Custom Cursors
– How to control and create Custom Cursors with CSS, use images for cursor appearance.
- Variables and Operators
– Understading and using variables and operators, the basics of programming.
- Conditional statements if, else, switch
– This chapter begins by introducing you to conditional statements: if, else and switch. You will discover what they are and why they are useful to you in scripts.
- For loops
– The FOR loops: for … in and for each … in. Block of code that allows you to repeat a section of code a certain number of times.
- While loops
- Alert, Confirm and Prompt
– How to use Alert, Prompt and Confirm, JS predefined windows.
– Using functions, declaring and calling functions with or without parameters.
- Functions – scope, arguments and recursive
– Different ways to declare a function. About variable scope, arguments, nested and recursive functions.
– Array object, creating and using Arrays. Properties and methods of the array object. Moving through Array’s elements.
- Associative Arrays
– Creating and using Associative Arrays in JS, traversing and accesing elements of the associative array.
- The Number and Math Objects
– About the Number object. Perform various calculations and complex operations with the Math object. Properties and methods of the Number and Math objects.
- Date Object
– JS Date object, set and get certain time values that you can use in your scripts. Properties and methods of the Date object.
- Global Object
– About Global object. Properties and methods (functions) of the Global object and a sample script example.
– Learn how to use JSON syntax, to create array and objects using JSON format.
- Window Object
– An Introduction to the Window Object. Properties and methods of the Window object and some examples.
- Document Object – DOM
- Document object and Forms
– Document Object and Forms. How to access and change the data from input form fields using DOM hierarchy.
- Navigator and history objects
– Level one JS browser objects: navigator, history. Properties, methods and examples.
- Location and screen objects
- Anchor and link object
– JS HTML DOM objects, anchor and link; represent an HTML hyperlin tag. Properties, methods and examples.
- Form, text, textarea, file objects
– Properties, methods and events of the form object and some of its sub-objects: text, password, hidden, textarea and file.
- Buttons, Checkbox, Radio, Select, Option objects
– Otfer form sub-objects: Buttons, Checkbox, Radio, Select, Option. Properties, methods and events of these JS objects.
– Adding events in the HTML page. Examples and a list with JS Events for window, mouse, form elements and keyboard.
- Register event handlers and Detect events
– How to Register event handlers and Detect events in JS, addEventListener method.
- Image object
– JS Image object. Creating simple image effects using properties and methods of the Image object, preloading images.
- Frame / IFrame object
– Properties of the Frame and IFrame object. Accesing frame elements, frame navigation.
- Working with get elementById
– Working with getElementById. How to use the getElementById DOM method to get and set data in the HTML document.
- Working with get elements by tag name
– Working with getElementsByTagName. How to use the getElementsByTagName JS DOM method with HTML tags..
- Query Selector and query selector all
- Create Element and insert before
– In this lesson you can learn how to call multiple JS object methods in a single instruction.